Poster Design Competition on the subject of Bullying
Stand Up to Bullying Poster Battle
In response to the increasing incidence of bullying behavior in Greece, Design Toolkit, in collaboration with +design, is announcing this year’s Poster Battle, to be held within the framework of Toolkit Startup 2. We are calling on young designers, students at both public and private schools of design, to submit their poster designs on the subject “Stand Up to Bullying”.
The Poster Battle is held under the auspices of the Greek Graphic Designers Association (GGDA).
This is an open call for students of graphic design.
Submitted works will be judged by a committee constituted by:
- Dimitris Fakinos, Publisher
- Manina Dourali, Graphic Designer, Groovy GraphX
- Dimitris Anapliotis, Graphic Designer, DesignClub creative art works; GGDA Board member
- Michalis Karakostas, Graphic Designer, Deux Creative
- Lefteris Kontogiannis, Graphic Designer, idcreative
The committee will select the 50 most notable posters, which will be exhibited to the public in Thessaloniki from April 24 to May 4, 2015. The participant whose poster receives the highest score will receive a one-year scholarship for undergraduate studies at AKTO Art & Design College, at a course of his/her choice.